PRIVACY NOTICE AND NOTICE OF INFORMATION PRACTICES
John L. Lowery & Associates, Inc. is and always has been committed to protecting its employees' and clients' privacy and maintaining the confidentiality and security of personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The information we collect is limited only to what we believe is necessary or useful to provide services to our clients:
- We obtain non-public information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from job applications and resumes.
- Information we receive from applicant approved background / credit checks.
- Information we receive from employment insurance, tax forms, and miscellaneous employment documentation (Driver's License, Social Security card, I-9 Information, etc.).
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
All nonpublic personal information that we receive about you is held in confidence and is not disclosed except with your consent, such as submitting your resume to our clients, or as permitted or required by law. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.